Owner/Agent Change of Address

A signed, written notice of a landlord change of address must be given to DHA Section 8 office.  If an agent wants to be added, a copy of the management agreement between agent and owner must accompany their request.  The agent will also need to complete and sign the Landlord Certification Form for each client and complete a new W-9 Form.

Since Housing Assistance Payments (“HAP”) to landlords/owners are processed on the last working day of the month, notice of any changes of address should be given to the Section 8 office far enough in advance to process the changes for the next check run.