The Housing Authority of the City and County of Denver (DHA) is looking for a highly motivated self-starter to implement our ADU pilot program initiative and other related projects.
Under the direction of the Director Planning & Data (“P&D”), this position plans, coordinates, and supports the Accessory Dwelling Unit (“ADU”) Pilot Program and related P&D projects. The ADU Program Manager represents the Housing Authority of the City and County of Denver, (“DHA”) by working with public agencies, non-profits, foundations, neighborhood organizations, and community members to achieve project goals and needs. The position focuses on the implementation of the West Denver ADU Pilot Program initiative and related projects.
* Sick leave is accrued at 6 hours per month.
* Vacation leave for new employees is accrued at 8 hours per month.
* 12 paid holidays per year with an optional paid day off.
* Health insurance and 125 Plan.
* Group life insurance, pension plan (10% of the annual salary), short term and long term disability insurance are paid by DHA.
* Dental plan, vision insurance, critical illness insurance, accident insurance, 457 pension plan and the ROTH IRA are employee paid options.
* Performance based merit increases and cost of living adjustments are given depending upon current policy.
Minimum Qualifications at the Time of Application
* Four-year degree in Urban Planning, Community Development, Real Estate, Business, Construction, or related field.
* Experience in urban planning, community outreach, project management, construction, financing,
communication/marketing, and data collection/creation/communication.
* Experience managing projects, budgets, meeting deadlines, and coordinating a multidisciplinary team of design and development professionals.
* A combination of appropriate education and experience may be substituted for the minimum education and experience requirements.
* Valid Colorado driver license and an acceptable driving record.
$61,748.63 to $77,186.11 per year
How to Apply
You may apply for this position in one of the following ways:
* by faxing your application and/or resume to (720) 932-3005 or
* by emailing your application and/or resume to email@example.com.
The application form as well as more information about DHA can be found on our website: www.denverhousing.org.
DHA is an equal opportunity employer.
Recruitment will remain open until filled.