The Housing Authority of the City and County of Denver (DHA) is looking for a skilled administrative professional for its Resident and Community Connections department.
This position primarily performs administrative and clerical support for various areas of the Resident and Community Connections (“RCC”) department. Work involves providing departmental support in scheduling, event planning, information dissemination, social media administration, and day to day clerical functions, technical support, and other assignments of the department(s). Hours are 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday to Friday. The position is located at 1035 Osage Street, Denver, Colorado 80204.
* Sick leave is accrued at 6 hours per month.
* Vacation leave for new employees is accrued at 8 hours per month.
* 12 paid holidays per year with an optional paid day off.
* Health insurance and 125 Plan.
* Group life insurance, pension plan (equal to 10% of the annual salary), short term and long term disability insurance.
* Dental plan, vision insurance, critical illness insurance, accident insurance, 457 pension plan and the ROTH IRA are employee paid options.
* Performance based merit increases and cost of living adjustments are given depending upon current policy.
Minimum Qualifications at the Time of Application
* Two (2) years of college or completion of a two (2) year business program.
* Three (3) years of experience in administrative functions including budgeting, purchasing, personnel, and office management.
* Must type 50 wpm with demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
* Knowledge of principles of management and organization.
* Ability to establish priorities and work under pressure and meet deadlines.
* Ability to maintain confidentiality of position.
* A combination of appropriate education and experience may be substituted for the minimum education and experience requirements at the sole discretion of DHA.
* A valid Colorado driver license is required. Eligibility to drive must be maintained in accordance with DHA policy.
$3,969.69 – $4,962.12/month ($22.90 – $28.63/hr.)
How to Apply
You may apply for this position in one of the following ways:
* by faxing your application and/or resume to (720) 932-3005 or
* by emailing your application and/or resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The application form as well as more information about DHA can be found on our website: www.denverhousing.org.
DHA is an equal opportunity employer.
Recruitment will remain open until filled.