The Housing Authority of the City and County of Denver (DHA) is seeking a highly motivated self-starter to assist with the management at one of our residential properties.
Performs a variety of specialized and/or technical support work that requires detailed knowledge of Housing Management programs. Duties are assigned in accordance with the office procedures of the individual property assigned. Performs managerial and administrative duties. Responsible for front office reception, tenant accounting, and analyzing information and data to create, edit, compile, manipulate, and retrieve files and/or databases and create reports. Processes routine maintenance requests, resolves resident complaints, and assists Property Manager and other staff.
– Sick leave is accrued at 6 hours per month.
– Annual leave (vacation) for new employees is accrued at 8 hours per month.
– 11 paid holidays per year with an optional paid day off.
– Health insurance and 125 Plan.
– Group life insurance, pension plan (equal to 10% of the annual salary), short term and long-term disability
insurance, and clothing allowance are paid by DHA.
– Dental plan, vision insurance, critical illness insurance, accident insurance, 457 pension plan and the Roth IRA are
employee paid options.
– Performance based merit increases, and cost of living adjustments are given depending upon current policy.
Minimum Qualifications at the Time of Application
– High school diploma. College degree in business management, marketing, or related field preferred.
– Two (2) years of clerical experience supporting affordable and/or mixed income properties or equivalent.
– Human Services experience helpful.
– Types 25 wpm.
– Works effectively with angry, hostile and/or verbally abusive individuals
– A combination of appropriate education and experience may be substituted for the minimum qualifications.
– Valid Colorado driver license. Maintain driving record in accordance with the Personnel Policy.
$20.57/hour to $25.71/hour
How to Apply
You may apply for this position in one of the following ways:
* by faxing your application and/or resume to (720) 932-3005 or
* by emailing your application and/or resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
DHA is an equal opportunity employer.
Recruitment will remain open until filled