The Housing Authority of the City and County of Denver (DHA) is looking for a Care Management Coordinator for its
Resident and Community Services department. DHA’s Resident and Community Services (RCS) Department is dedicated
to improving the lives of low-income families and individuals living in public housing and Section 8. RCS provides vital
programs and services that help residents enhance their skill sets to achieve economic or aging-in-place self-sufficiency.
Responsible for providing health care systems navigation for residents seeking health care and providing resources and
referrals to support aging-in-place and improved quality of life. Care management services include, but are not limited
to, design and implementation of health-related programs, guiding residents through the health care system, helping
residents complete insurance paperwork, assisting residents to obtain financial help for medical services, directing
residents to health care services for diagnosis and treatment, identifying local resources and support, keeping track of and
helping residents get to their appointments.
– Sick leave is accrued at 6 hours per month.
– Vacation leave for new employees is accrued at 8 hours per month.
– 11 paid holidays per year with an optional paid day off.
– Health insurance and 125 Plan.
– Group life insurance, pension plan (equal to 10% of the annual salary), short term and long-term disability
insurance are paid by DHA.
– Dental plan, vision insurance, critical illness insurance, accident insurance, 457 pension plan and the Roth IRA are
employee paid options.
– Performance based merit increases, and cost of living adjustments are given depending upon current policy.
Minimum Qualifications at the Time of Application
– Four (4) year degree in social work, sociology, psychology, human services, or related field.
– Two (3) years of human services experience.
– One (1) year working with low income and culturally diverse populations, older adults and people with disabilities.
– One (1) year case management experience required.
– A combination of appropriate education and experience may be substituted for the minimum educational
– A valid Colorado driver license is required. Eligibility to drive must be maintained in accordance with the personnel
$42,224.00/year to $44,796.28/year
How to Apply
You may apply for this position in one of the following ways:
* by faxing your application and/or resume to (720) 932-3005 or
* by emailing your application and/or resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
DHA is an equal opportunity employer.
Recruitment will remain open until filled.