The Housing Authority of the City and County of Denver (DHA) is looking for an extraordinary front desk person for its
This position performs comprehensive customer service duties responding to a wide variety of requests for information, handling high volume of applicants returning packets for the Public Housing and Housing Choice Voucher programs and performing telephone and reception/information desk duties including greeting and directing the public as well as assisting other staff as requested by the Occupancy Supervisor. Must join and maintain membership in AFSCME Local 535. Hours are 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday to Friday.
– Sick leave is accrued at 6 hours per month.
– Annual leave (vacation) for new employees is accrued at 8 hours per month.
– 11 paid holidays per year with an optional paid day off.
– Health insurance and 125 Plan.
– Group life insurance, pension plan (equal to 10% of the annual salary), short term and long term disability
insurance, and clothing allowance are paid by DHA.
– Dental plan, vision insurance, critical illness insurance, accident insurance, 457 pension plan and the ROTH IRA
are employee paid options.
– Performance based merit increases and cost of living (“COLA”) adjustments are given depending upon current
Minimum Qualifications at the Time of Application
– High school diploma or GED.
– One (1) year minimum general office experience.
– Must type 25 wpm and must be able to use a computer.
– A combination of appropriate education and experience may be substituted for the minimum education and
How to Apply
You may apply for this position in one of the following ways:
* by faxing your application and/or resume to (720) 932-3005
* by emailing your application and/or resume to email@example.com.
DHA is an equal opportunity employer.
Recruitment will remain open until filled.