The Housing Authority of the City and County of Denver (DHA) is looking for a coordinator for its Community Connections
department. DHA’s Community Connections (CoCo) Department is dedicated to improving the lives of low-income
families and individuals living in public housing and Section 8. CoCo provides vital programs and services that help
residents enhance their skill sets to achieve economic self-sufficiency.
Under the guidance of the Program Manager – Community Connections, the Community Redevelopment Coordinator assists
with the design and implementation of the Housing Authority of the City and County of Denver’s (“DHA”) redevelopment
programs in the areas of economic self-sufficiency, health, job skills, leadership, personal growth, education, and social
justice. Also responsible for providing client outreach, client assessments, client case management coordination, service
coordination, and resource development.
– Sick leave is accrued at 6 hours per month.
– Vacation leave for new employees is accrued at 8 hours per month.
– 11 paid holidays per year with an optional paid day off.
– Health insurance and 125 Plan.
– Group life insurance, pension plan (equal to 10% of the annual salary), short term and long term disability
insurance are paid by DHA.
– Dental plan, vision insurance, critical illness insurance, accident insurance, 457 pension plan and the ROTH IRA are
employee paid options.
– Performance based merit increases and cost of living adjustments are given depending upon current policy.
Minimum Qualifications at the Time of Application:
– Four (4) year degree in social work, sociology, psychology, human services, or related field.
– Three (3) years of human services experience.
– Valid Colorado driver license and good driving record must be maintained in accordance with personnel policy.
– A combination of appropriate education and experience may be substituted for the minimum educational
$35,387.49/year to $44,796.28/year
How to Apply
You may apply for this position in one of the following ways:
* by faxing your application and/or resume to (720) 932-3005 or
* by emailing your application and/or resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
DHA is an equal opportunity employer.
Recruitment will remain open until filled.