The Housing Authority of the City and County of Denver (DHA) is looking for a person to work part-time (8-25 hours per week) performing a variety of technology instruction services, including small classes and on-on-one tech support, to low-income clients in Denver. Flexibility in scheduling is available.
The Community Technology Instructor will be responsible for teaching classes and providing one-on-one technical support to low-income clients in Denver Housing Authority’s (DHA) communities. DHA is working to bridge the digital divide for low-income residents through education, support, and resources including reliable, affordable, high-speed internet, affordable devices, digital training, and access to educational, employment, and health care related services and applications.
Minimum Qualifications at the Time of Application
– One (1) year experience in providing technology based instruction and/or tutoring.
– Three (3) years of minimum experience with productivity software programs (e.g. word processing,
– Familiarity with online resources including social media applications and Google Drive.
– Experience with low-income, culturally diverse populations required.
– High school diploma or GED.
– Experience in reporting and/or evaluation.
– At DHA’s discretion, a combination of appropriate education and experience may be substituted for the
minimum experience requirements.
– Valid Colorado driver license. Maintains driving record in accordance with the Personnel Policy. Ownership or
access to an automobile for full-time use. Travel reimbursement is provided.
How to Apply
You may apply for this position in one of the following ways:
* by emailing your application and/or resume to email@example.com or
* by faxing your application and/or resume to (720) 932-3005.
DHA is an equal opportunity employer.
Recruitment will remain open until filled.