The Housing Authority of the City and County of Denver seeks an experienced, motivated, talented individual to be the
Construction Project Manager/Casualty Loss Specialist for its Housing Management Division.
Responsible for the management and administration of construction, environmental, and restoration contracts for the
Housing Authority of the City and County of Denver (“DHA”). Coordinates construction, environmental, and restoration
activities with all DHA departments, residents, city agencies, and contractors affected.
– Sick leave is accrued at 6 hours per month.
– Vacation leave for new employees is accrued at 8 hours per month.
– 11 paid holidays per year with an optional paid day off.
– Health insurance and 125 Plan.
– Group life insurance, short term and long term disability insurance, and 401(a) pension plan (10% of the annual
salary is contributed by DHA) are paid by DHA.
– Dental plan, vision insurance, critical illness insurance, accident insurance, 457 pension plan and the Roth IRA
are employee paid options.
– Performance based merit increases and cost of living adjustments are given depending upon current policy.
$68,680.81/yr. to $85,851.02/yr.
Minimum Qualifications at the Time of Application
– Five (5) years of environmental project management, with detailed experience with HUD, EPA and CDPHE
– Five (5) years of construction and casualty loss project experience.
– Minimum five (5) years in construction industry, particularly in townhome type, single family detached/duplex
and apartment/mid-rise projects. This experience should be derived through progressively responsible
– In-depth knowledge of, and experience with, environmental hazards and required standards for mitigation.
– Construction Supervisor equivalent to a minimum of Class A Construction Supervisor.
– Current or previous CDPHE certifications as Asbestos Manager/Planner, Asbestos Inspector, LBP Inspector and
LBP Risk Assessor.
– A combination of appropriate education and experience may be substituted for the minimum education
– A valid Colorado driver license and an acceptable driving record as outlined by DHA.
How to Apply
You may apply for this position in one of the following ways:
* by faxing your application and/or resume to (720) 932-3005 or
* by emailing your application and/or resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To be considered for this position you must include your salary requirement.
DHA is an equal opportunity employer.
Recruitment will remain open until filled.