The Housing Authority of the City and County of Denver (“DHA”) is a high performing nationally recognized leader in affordable housing. As one of the largest landlords in the State of Colorado, DHA’s mission is to serve the residents of Denver by developing, owning, and operating safe, decent, and affordable housing in a manner that promotes thriving communities.
Under the direct supervision of the Manager of Construction, the Development Program Manager – Construction collaborates with internal and external partners to advance the development of affordable housing, primarily through high-density (50-100+ units per building) multifamily construction and renovations, on behalf of the Housing Authority of the City and County of Denver (“DHA”). Oversees the construction of affordable housing projects throughout the development process.
* Sick leave is accrued at 6 hours per month.
* Annual leave (vacation) for new employees is accrued at 8 hours per month.
* 12 paid holidays per year with an optional paid day off.
* Health insurance and 125 Plan.
* Group life insurance, pension plan (10% of the annual salary), short term and long term disability insurance, and shirts are paid by DHA.
* Dental plan, vision insurance, critical illness insurance, accident insurance, 457 pension plan and the ROTH IRA are employee paid options.
* Performance based merit increases and cost of living adjustments are given depending upon current policy.
Minimum Qualifications at the Time of Application
*College Degree or equivalent trade/professional certifications.
*Demonstrated work experience in relevant coursework or job experience.
*Minimum of 4+ years of experience as an Executive Assistant reporting directly to senior management
*Advanced Microsoft Office skills, with an ability to become familiar with firm-specific programs and software.
How to Apply
You may apply for this position in one of the following ways:
* by faxing your application and/or resume to (720) 932-3005 or
* by emailing your application and/or resume to email@example.com.
The application form as well as more information about DHA can be found on our website: www.denverhousing.org.
DHA is an equal opportunity employer.
Recruitment will remain open until filled.