CATEGORY: Regular – Fulltime
FLSA CLASSIFICATION: Non-Exempt
SALARY RANGE: $2,794.03 -$3,837.11/MO
JOB SUMMARY: Performs comprehensive customer service duties responding to a wide variety of requests for information. Performs telephone and reception/information desk duties including greeting and directing the public to tenant suites or appropriate Housing Authority of the City and County of Denver (“DHA”) departments and/or individuals. Coordinates with parking lot attendants who assist in the enforcement of parking procedures.
See the full job description on the HUB for additional requirements.
TO APPLY: All applicants must submit an in-house application form by faxing your application and/or resume to (720) 932-3005 or by emailing your application and/or resume to email@example.com.
Applications filed previously will not apply to this posting; a new one must be submitted. The application must be received by the HR Department no later than 4:30 p.m. on Friday, January 21, 2022. Applicants must meet the minimum qualifications of the job description. If you do not receive confirmation of application receipt within 24 hours, please contact HR at 720-932-3057.
* This is a bargaining unit position. All applicants will be evaluated and selection made according to the criteria listed in Union Contract, 1/1/2022-12/31/2024.
* Please contact the Human Resources Department, 720-932-3057, Colorado Relay TDD 800-659-2656, to request reasonable accommodation in the job application process and/or to enable you to perform the essential functions of the job for which you are applying.
DHA is an equal opportunity employer.
Recruitment will remain open until filled.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Two (2) years customer service and/or receptionist experience.
- Human Services experience helpful.
- A combination of appropriate education and experience may be substituted for the minimum education and experience requirements.
- Types 25 WPM.
- Ability to communicate courteously, clearly, tactfully and effectively with the public, building tenants, officials and employees at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to operate a multi-line telephone system and answer telephone calls quickly and efficiently in accordance with Property Management Specialist’s instructions.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of position.
- Works effectively with angry, hostile and/or verbally abusive individuals.
- Depending on the particular position being filled, a valid Colorado driver license may be required. If a valid Colorado driver license is required, a good driving record must be maintained in accordance with the personnel policy.