CATEGORY: Regular – Fulltime
SALARY RANGE: $3,145.80 -$4,763.59/MO
JOB SUMMARY: The Financial Coach works to improve the financial stability of the Housing Authority of the City and County of Denver (“DHA”)’s residents by providing high-quality, financial literacy education, coaching, and counseling. The Financial Coach provides budgeting, credit, and general money management knowledge to individuals and families through confidential one-on-one sessions and group classes. Housing counseling services will also be provided, when necessary. Services are provided on-site at DHA residential properties. Responsible for decisions supporting positive program outcomes.
See the full job description on the HUB for additional requirements.
TO APPLY: All applicants must submit an in-house application form by faxing your application and/or resume to (720) 932-3005 or by emailing your application and/or resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications filed previously will not apply to this posting; a new one must be submitted. The application must be received by the HR Department no later than 4:30 p.m. on Friday, January 21, 2022.
Applicants must meet the minimum qualifications of the job description. If you do not receive confirmation of application receipt within 24 hours, please contact HR at 720-932-3057.
* This position requires that the candidate take and pass an examination process. This process may consist of one or many different types of tests.
* Please contact the HR Department, 720-932-3057, Colorado Relay TDD: 800-659-2656, to request reasonable accommodation in the job application process and/or to enable you to perform the essential functions of the job for which you are applying.
DHA is an equal opportunity employer.
Recruitment will remain open until filled.
- Sick leave is accrued at 6 hours per month.
- Vacation leave for new employees is accrued at 8 hours per month.
- 11 paid holidays per year with an optional paid day off.
- Health insurance and 125 Plan.
- Group life insurance, pension plan (equal to 10% of the annual salary), short term and long-term disability insurance
- are paid by DHA.
- Dental plan, vision insurance, critical illness insurance, accident insurance, 457 pension plan and the Roth IRA are
- employee paid options.
- Performance based merit increases, and cost of living adjustments are given depending upon current policy.