The Housing Authority of the City and County of Denver (DHA) is looking for a person to perform a variety of office support duties in one of our developments.
This position performs a combination of front office reception and accounting functions utilizing a computer to input information/data to create, edit, compile, manipulate, and retrieve files and/or databases and create reports as well as operating office machines, maintaining a complex filing system, interviewing current and/or qualified candidates to determine initial or continued eligibility, processing routine maintenance requests and screening residents’ complaints. Must join and maintain membership in AFSCME Local 535.
Hours are 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday to Friday.
– Sick leave is accrued at 6 hours per month.
– Annual leave (vacation) for new employees is accrued at 8 hours per month.
– 12 paid holidays per year with an optional paid day off.
– Health insurance and 125 Plan.
– Group life insurance, pension plan (equal to 10% of the annual salary), short term and long-term disability insurance, and clothing allowance are paid by DHA.
– Dental plan, vision insurance, critical illness insurance, accident insurance, 457 pension plan and the ROTH IRA are employee paid options.
– Performance based merit increases, and cost of living adjustments are given depending upon current policy.
Minimum Qualifications at the Time of Application
– Two (2) year of minimum general office experience.
– High school diploma or GED.
– Valid Colorado driver license and good driving record must be maintained in accordance with policy.
– Must obtain Rent Calculation, LIHTC and Certified Occupancy Specialist certifications (trainings provided by DHA) within six (6) months of hire.
– Types 25 wpm.
– A combination of appropriate education and experience may be substituted for the minimum experience requirements.
$36,837.47 – $46,046.50/year
How to Apply
You may apply for this position in one of the following ways:
*by faxing your application and/or resume to (720) 932-3005 or
*by emailing your application and/or resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
DHA is an equal opportunity employer.
Recruitment will remain open until filled.