The Housing Authority of the City and County of Denver (“DHA”) is a quasi-municipal corporation that has a workforce of
over 300 full-time and part-time employees. DHA is a leader in affordable housing providing housing options to more than
26,000 very low-, low-, and middle-income individuals representing approximately 12,000 families in Denver. DHA’s
mission is to serve the residents of Denver by developing, owning, and operating safe, decent and affordable housing in a
manner that promotes thriving communities.
This position will provide end user support to ensure efficient daily operation of the organization’s network and computer
systems. It performs analytical and technical work including maintenance, modification, process customization, and
report development for mission critical, enterprise-wide software application(s) and enterprise content management
Minimum Qualifications at the Time of Application
– Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Computer Information Systems from an accredited college.
– Two (2) years of progressively responsible experience as a systems analyst in an Information Technology/Information
– Knowledge of principles, practices, and techniques of basic programming including SQL.
– Knowledge of peripherals, hardware installation, and software packages.
– Knowledge of .NET programming.
– A combination of appropriate education and experience may be substituted for the minimum educational
– Valid Colorado driver license and an acceptable driving record.
– Sick leave is accrued at 6 hours per month.
– Annual leave (vacation) for new employees is accrued at 8 hours per month.
– 11 paid holidays per year with an optional paid day off.
– Health insurance and 125 Plan.
– Group life insurance, pension plan (10% of annual salary contributed by DHA), short term and long-term disability
insurance are paid by DHA.
– Dental plan, vision insurance, critical illness insurance, accident insurance, 457 pension plan and the ROTH IRA are
employee paid options.
– Performance based merit increases and cost of living (“COLA”) adjustments are given depending upon current
Starting Salary Range
$58,067.17 to $72,584.27/annually. Must include salary requirements with resume/application.
How to Apply
You may apply for this position in one of the following ways:
* by faxing your application and/or resume to (720) 932-3005
* by emailing your application and/or resume to HR@denverhousing.org
DHA is an equal opportunity employer.
Recruitment will remain open until filled.