The Housing Authority of the City and County of Denver (DHA) is looking for a skilled professional for its Housing Management Division.
Performs specialized and/or technical occupancy and leasing functions that require detailed knowledge of affordable housing programs including, but not limited to Low-Income Housing Tax Credits (“LIHTC”), Public Housing, Project-Based Vouchers, and Project-Based HCV programs in accordance with HUD guidelines, all Federal and State laws and Housing Authority of the City and County of Denver (“DHA”) policies and procedures. Duties are assigned in accordance with the office procedures of the assigned property (or properties) and include a combination of marketing and community outreach to attract qualified tenants, lease-up activities and investor requirements. Responsible for analyzing information/data to create, edit, compile, manipulate, and retrieve files and/or databases and create reports. Assists other Occupancy/HMD team members and other staff as needed
* Sick leave is accrued at 6 hours per month.
* Vacation leave for new employees is accrued at 8 hours per month.
* 12 paid holidays per year with an optional paid day off.
* Health insurance and 125 Plan.
* Group life insurance, pension plan (equal to 10% of the annual salary), short term and long term disability insurance and uniforms are paid by DHA.
* Dental plan, vision insurance, critical illness insurance, accident insurance, 457 pension plan and the ROTH IRA are employee paid options.
* Performance based merit increases and cost of living adjustments are given depending upon current policy.
Minimum Experience Requirement
* High school diploma or GED.
* Experience with marketing and leasing affordable and market rate multifamily rental housing.
* Two (2) years of clerical experience and type 25 wpm.
* Human Services experience helpful.
* Low Income Housing Tax Credit (LIHTC) certification required within six (6) months of hire.
* Certified Occupancy Specialist or equivalent certification required within six (6) months of hire.
* Must possess Rent Calculation Certification.
* A combination of appropriate education and experience may be substituted for the minimum qualifications.
* A valid Colorado driver license is required. Eligibility to drive must be maintained in accordance with DHA policy.
$4,581.26 to $ $5,726.54/month ($26.43 – $33.04/hr.)
How to Apply
You may apply for this position in one of the following ways:
* by faxing your application and/or resume to (720) 932-3005 or
* by emailing your application and/or resume to email@example.com.
The application form as well as more information about DHA can be found on our website: www.denverhousing.org.
DHA is an equal opportunity employer.
Recruitment will remain open until filled.