The Housing Authority of the City and County of Denver (DHA) is looking for a highly motivated self-starter for our Planning and Data department.
Under the direction of the Director Planning & Data (“P&D”), plans, coordinates, and supports P&D department and West Denver Renaissance Collaborative (“WDRC”) projects from concept development to implementation in a timely, financially sound, and community-integrated approach.
* Sick leave is accrued at 6 hours per month.
* Vacation leave for new employees is accrued at 8 hours per month.
* 12 paid holidays per year with an optional paid day off.
* Health insurance and 125 Plan.
* Group life insurance, pension plan (10% of the annual salary), short term and long term disability insurance are paid by DHA.
* Dental plan, vision insurance, critical illness insurance, accident insurance, 457 pension plan and the ROTH IRA are employee paid options.
* Performance based merit increases and cost of living adjustments are given depending upon current policy.
Minimum Qualifications at the Time of Application
*Four-year degree in Urban Planning, Community Development, Real Estate, Business or related field.
* Experience in planning and community outreach and demonstrated experience with and understanding of project management, urban planning, and community-driven initiatives in the areas of neighborhood
planning, housing development/construction/financing, minimizing residential and business displacement, health, racial equity, and pedestrian mobility.
* Bilingual or fluent in Spanish preferred.
* A combination of appropriate education and experience may be substituted for the minimum education and experience requirements.
* Valid Colorado driver license and an acceptable driving record.
$61,748.63 to $77,186.11 per year
How to Apply
You may apply for this position in one of the following ways:
* by faxing your application and/or resume to (720) 932-3005 or
* by emailing your application and/or resume to email@example.com.
The application form as well as more information about DHA can be found on our website: www.denverhousing.org.
DHA is an equal opportunity employer.
Recruitment will remain open until filled.