The Housing Authority of the City and County of Denver (DHA) is seeking a highly motivated self-starter to manage one of our residential developments.
This is a professional level position responsible for day-to-day administration, management and operations of assigned
residential property(s). Duties include performing a variety of comprehensive administrative, customer service and
supervisory tasks tailored to the unique needs of the assigned residential property(s), working closely with senior
division staff to develop and implement strategic and business plans for the assigned residential property(s) as well as
planning, administering, allocating and monitoring revenue and/or expenditures to ensure cost-effective management
of the assigned property(s) and ensuring that the physical components and appearance, along with the financial stability of the assigned property(s) is maintained.
– Sick leave is accrued at 6 hours per month.
– Vacation leave for new employees is accrued at 8 hours per month.
– 11 paid holidays per year with an optional paid day off.
– Health insurance and 125 Plan.
– Group life insurance, pension plan (equal to 10% of the annual salary), short term and long term disability
insurance and uniforms are paid by DHA.
– Dental plan, vision insurance, critical illness insurance, accident insurance, 457 pension plan and the Roth IRA
are employee paid options.
– Performance based merit increases and cost of living adjustments are given depending upon current policy.
Minimum Qualifications at the Time of Application
– Bachelor degree in business, public administration or management.
– Valid Colorado driver license and good driving record must be maintained in accordance with personnel policy.
– Minimum of three (3) years of experience managing residential properties, including demonstrated knowledge
of residential real estate management and financial analysis.
– Must have a professional designation in the field of Real Property Management, Accredited Residential Manager
certificate from the Institute of Real Estate Management, Certified Property Manager certification, Section 8
Housing Manager or equivalent.
– A combination of appropriate education and experience may be substituted for the minimum education
$68,680.81/year to $85,851.02/year
How to Apply
You may apply for this position in one of the following ways:
* by faxing your application and/or resume to (720) 932-3005 or
* by emailing your application and/or resume to email@example.com.
DHA is an equal opportunity employer.
Recruitment will remain open until filled.