The Housing Authority of the City and County of Denver (“DHA”) is a high performing nationally recognized leader in affordable housing. As one of the largest landlords in the State of Colorado, DHA’s mission is to serve the residents of Denver by developing, owning, and operating safe, decent and affordable housing in a manner that promotes thriving communities.
Plans, coordinates and directs the development process from the conceptual development stage to design including final construction on a timely and economical basis under the direction of the Chief Real Estate Investment Officer.
Minimum Qualifications at the Time of Application
– Four year degree in construction management, construction science, construction engineering, business, urban planning or related field.
– Experience in planning and construction and demonstrated experience with and understanding of contracts, plans and specifications, construction methods, materials and regulations, and housing development.
– A combination of appropriate education and experience may be substituted for the minimum education and experience requirements.
– Valid Colorado driver license. Eligibility to drive must be maintained in accordance with the Personnel Policy.
– Sick leave is accrued at 6 hours per month.
– Vacation leave for new employees is accrued at 8 hours per month.
– 12 paid holidays per year with an optional paid day off.
– Health insurance and 125 Plan.
– Group life insurance, pension plan (10% of annual salary contributed by DHA), short term and long term
disability insurance are paid by DHA.
– Dental plan, vision insurance, critical illness insurance, accident insurance, 457 pension plan and the ROTH IRA are employee paid options.
– Performance based merit increases and cost of living adjustments are given depending upon current policy.
Starting Salary Range
$88,671.35 – $110,838.88/year
How to Apply
You may apply for this position in one of the following ways:
* by faxing your application and/or resume to (720) 932-3005 or
* by emailing your application and/or resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
DHA is an equal opportunity employer.
Recruitment will remain open until filled.